CFDTool™, a fully integrated and dedicated
Computational Fluid Dynamics
(CFD) Toolbox for modeling and simulation of fluid flows, is now
freely available directly from the MathWorks File Exchange and the
MATLAB Add-On Toolbar.
Based on the FEATool Multiphysics™ codebase, CFDTool has been
specifically designed and developed to make simple fluid dynamics and
heat transfer simulations both easy and fun for everyone. Setting up
and making CFD simulations in MATLAB has never before been as easy.
The CFDTool MATLAB Toolbox includes all of the following features:
- completely stand-alone and self-contained toolbox (one-click install)
- fully integrated and easy to use Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- built-in two dimensional geometry and Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools
- automatic mesh and grid generation
- pre-defined equations and boundary conditions for incompressible
laminar fluid flows (Navier-Stokes equations) and coupled heat transfer
- stationary and time-dependent non-linear solvers
- built-in visualization, postprocessing, and on-line sharing of simulation results
CFDTool includes several built-in tutorial examples and benchmarks,
and is ideally suited for users new to CFD simulation and modeling as
well as teachers of fluid mechanics and heat transfer.
Please visit the
CFDTool MATLAB CFD Toolbox
File Exchange webpage for more information, and to download and try